Director of Accounts Payable
Our client, a well-established Alternative Asset Manager in Westchester County NY is looking for a Director of Accounts Payable to join their team! We are seeking individuals that can work in midtown Westchester County NY on a remote-hybrid schedule. Our clients are targeting 2-3 days working on site in office and the rest working remotely from home. Also please let your recruiter know if you have full capabilities to operate on a remote basis or if you require additional tech.
Responsibilities for Director of Accounts Payable
- Manage all US AP functions/team.
- Support Vendor Management/ Technology/ Audit/ SOX
- Manage timely and accurate vendor payments via appropriate prioritization and delegation/assignment to the team members.
- Ensure that the AP process documentation is always up to date.
- Implement and monitor integration of the AP process for new entities.
Qualifications for Director of Accounts Payable
- 7-10 years of experience (3-4 years of team management experience) of being hands on and be able to understand the overall process governance at the same time.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Commutable to White Plains, NY
Perks of being a Director of Accounts Payable
- Working remote 2 or 3 days a week from home.
- Brand new office top-tier amenities.
- Career stability and growth potential.
- Collaborative team with great/friendly/likable personalities.
- Extremely competitive compensation and annual bonus.