New York, NY
Prestigious Asset Manager, located in the greater NY area, is seeking an experienced Portfolio Administrator to join their growing team! The Portfolio Administrator will work closely with multiple teams across the firm and interact with the Portfolio Managers on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will have at least 2-4 years of previous experience working within the Asset Management space and have a strong understanding of Fixed Income and Mutual Funds.
- Reconcile trade and income problems
- Interact with Portfolio Managers on a daily basis
- Reconcile securities positions
- Run and provide daily, weekly and monthly client reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Reconcile cash and assets including trades, income or corporate action issues with the accounts custodian bank
- Must have Fixed Income and Mutual Funds Experience
- Strong Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, V-Lookups and SUMIFS
- Very strong communication skills
- Previous experience working for a hedge fund or asset manager
- Knowledge of Bloomberg
- Knowledge of derivatives would be a huge plus!