Private Equity Analyst
Our client, A leading alternative asset manager is looking to hire an Analyst to join their team.
- Handle the financial planning, operations analysis, treasury / cash management, and commercial finance.
- Track the capital markets and analyzing any changes within the markets
- Prepare, complete, and ensure the accuracy of financial models and sophisticated valuation analyses
- Participate in IPO preparation, pricing initiatives, business and operations evaluation
- Participate and facilitate key aspects within the portfolio valuation process and review
- Due diligence requests and other ad-hoc reporting
- 1-4 years of financial services experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, accounting or a quantitative discipline, or experience in the finance field
- Strong communication skills
- Previous valuation experience and working knowledge of Capital IQ and Bloomberg are a plus