New York, NY
A top 5 asset management company in Midtown, specializing in corporate and structured credit markets, is looking for an Operations Associate (bank debt). This position’s primary responsibilities relate to monitoring and maintaining in team environment $10Bn Bank Debt portfolio which includes CLOs, long only, hedge fund type accts and separately managed accounts.
Specific activities include but are not limited to:
· Process and maintain system accuracy in relation to interest payments, contract rollovers, paydowns, PIK’s, drawdowns and restructures.
· Resolve discrepancies as arise with Administrative Agent Bank
· Prepare and reconcile quarterly CLO P&I reconcilations
· Interact with Trustees as necessary to resolve discrepancies
· Establish and maintain professional relationship with Agent Banks, Trustees and Administrators
· Monitor daily cash reconciliations for 50 + accounts in both US and FX
· Monitoring monthly positions w/Trustees and Administrators to insure activity recorded accurately
· Monitor participations/collateral payments.
· Minimum 2 years of applicable experience required, at a financial institution (hedge fund or investment bank)
· Bachelor’s degree
· Proficiency with MS Office applications – Word, Excel, and Outlook
· WSO, VPM, STaARS experience a plus
· Self-motivated, proactive, and works well under pressure
· Highly organized and detail oriented