Northbound recruiters deeply value the importance of long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships. Most often, we’ll meet in person to get to know you both personally and professionally so we can align on a long-term career plan. Through our thorough, customized search process, we will find the right position that sets your career, Northbound.
Northbound values all aspects of the search process - establishing a relationship with the candidate, creating strong communication lines, and providing prep before interviews. As a candidate, they treated me like a client - for this, have earned both my respect and loyalty.J.P. | Placed at Proprietary Trading Firm
I previously worked in Financial Services Audit at a big 4 firm. It was such a great experience working with Northbound, I was placed at a firm that was the perfect fit for me. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to make a change.B.O. | Placed at Hedge Fund in NYC
Northbound has many years of experience and it is highlighted through their performance. Through several conversations of listening to my career goals, concerns, and desires. they ensured I was set for the best outcomes.B.F. | Placed at Investment Bank
I was in Financial Services Audit and had the pleasure of working with Northbound during my search. They took an interest in what I was looking for in my new career and presented me with opportunities that aligned with my search. They helped me throughout the whole process. I highly recommended Northbound’s professional recruitment services.P.K | Placed at a R.E.I.T Firm
- Apply to a position, submit your resume or connect directly with one of our Recruitment Professionals.
- A Recruitment Professional will review your resume.
- If your background is a match, a Recruitment Professional will reach out to learn more about you, beyond your resume.
- At the right time, you will meet with your Recruitment Professional for a comprehensive ‘get to know you’ conversation.
- Your Recruitment Professional becomes your career advisor, helping you evaluate opportunities, prepare for interviews and ultimately win the position you want!
Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.— Napoleon Hill