New York, NY
A leading Private Equity Firm located in the heart of New York, NY is seeking an experienced Company Accountant! This candidate will be expected to focus primarily on Accounts Payable, but should be willing to assist with Accounts Receivable. This is an awesome opportunity for any junior to mid-level candidates who are seeking to gain experience and exposure into the Private Equity world.
Responsibilities for Company Accountant:
• Manage all the Accounts Payable and Receivables and the monthly payroll
• Handle the fund accounting
• Completing the monthly close, all managment company accounting, and reporting to managers
• Oversight of 1099s and other compliance needs
• Monthly close, financial analysis and reporting
Requirements for Company Accountant:
• 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred
• Hedge Fund or Private Equity accounting skills is a big plus!
• Fund accounting is a plus
• Experience with corporate accounting is a big plus
• Invidiuals looking to get into the Private Equity or Financial Services space!