Financial Reporting Analyst (Private Equity)
A leading Private Equity firm, located in New York, NY, is seeking an individual with a strong PE Accounting background to join their growing team! This individual will be part of the Finance and Reporting Team and will be working very closely with senior management, including the Controller and Assistant Controller.
- Support Fund Accounting, Compliance, and Investment team on an as-needed basis
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual investor and management reports
- Analyze portfolio investment financial statements to identify and update required documents
- Correspond with firm’s investor requests and inquiries
- Liaise with various internal groups on a daily basis to obtain required investment/accounting information
- CPA is strongly preferred!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Strong Excel skills, including, Pivot Tables, V-Lookups and SUMIFS
- Strong communication, as this individual will be interacting with multiple lines of business
- Strong attention to detail