Northbound Executive Search is seeking an Operations Associate to join our team. This role supports the recruitment and operations managers. They will manage the day-to-day operations for our consultants on assignment, coordinate the scheduling of interviews, manage onboarding, timekeeping, payroll, and work on internal projects.
Here’s what your day could look like as an Operations Associate
- Manage a variety of administrative and operational functions across the firm.
- Key focus on four key areas including interview scheduling with Company clients, office operations, payroll and timesheet keeping, IT, HR, overall management and support for the Temporary Consultants.
- Assist senior executives including scheduling of large internal meetings, database initiatives and scheduling client meetings.
- Assist with critical HR initiatives including benefits management, HR compliance and co-leading strategy and execution of team building activities.
- Monitor internal compliance within the company’s CRM system.
- Support internal business development colleagues and liaise with external clients to manage the information needed for hiring portals.
- Co-lead onboarding of new employees while working closely with internal colleagues supporting training & development programs.
- Assist marketing team regarding the execution of the company’s social media strategy and other critical marketing initiatives.
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience, plus 1 year of professional experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and time management skills, while also being able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially MS Word and Excel.
- Outgoing, welcoming personality plus willingness to roll-up sleeves and help employees as needed.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to act as key point of contact regarding IT challenges and lead resolution.
- Ideal candidate will be both brand and process oriented, keeping the bar high as a critical member of the operations team.
- Ability to take initiative and contribute actionable ideas to the team.
- Top 5% on attitude, work ethic, professionalism and coachability.
- Last but not least, a flexible, positive mindset and a genuine desire to have fun!
- Collegiate, professional environment with the opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package (M/D/V), commuter benefits, 401K, paid vacation, and more.
- Hybrid Schedule. 2 days in office, 3 days WFH.