Our client is a mid-sized, successful Private Equity firm that operates in both New York and Connecticut. This firm has a track record of success and is seeking to bring in a talented Personal Assistant to support it’s Founder and their adult children. They are seeking a hard working, flexible, and authentic individual, who knows what it means to support an executive at this level. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in personal support.
- Assist with calendar management, travel arrangements, phones, and emails both personal and professional for executive and adult children.
- Prepare for meetings by scheduling key staff and preparing materials
- Communicate directly on behalf of the Executive
- Liaise with Executive Assistant as needed
- Support Executive in their personal committments
- Help with editing/drafting correspondence, clients, and other regular mailings
- Work closely with Executive to inform them on upcoming commitments
- Assist with personal matters, at time out of the estate, regarding household staff, personal appointments, wine and art inventory
- Assist with showings of investment properties with real estate agents and manage staff
- Complete expense reports and complete requests
- Booking international and domestic flights on behalf of the executive