Private Equity Controller
A leading Private Equity firm, located in New York, NY, is seeking an individual at Controller level to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing fund and work very closely with the CFO. This individual will be responsible for management company and fund accounting daily responsibilities, which will include, but are not limited to, preparing monthly NAV, monthly close, investor reporting, oversee waterfall calculations, and other ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Lead month end close, interacting with junior accountants
- Onboard new funds, as the firm is rapidly growing
- Oversee ad-hoc projects as they arise, working closely with the CFO
- Prepare financial statements
- Previous Private Equity (PE) or buy-side experience is an absolute must!
- CPA is strongly preferred!
- Strong Excel skills are needed, including Pivot Tables, V-Lookups and H-Lookups
- An outgoing, can-do personality is a must!