Our firm is exclusively representing a Tax Director search at an $8Bn credit fund with both hedge fund and private equity vehicles. The firm has a 10+ year track record, strong returns and this is the first time the fund is hiring for this position.
- Oversight of entire tax compliance and reporting function inclusive of review of outsourced Big 4 preparers
- Ensure all tax deadlines and appropriate extensions and estimates are filed
- Partner with deal team and legal to structure new funds and investments
- Work closely with senior management to provide advice and discuss strategy on current and new investments
- Provide securities analysis and tax treatment for a diverse range of products
- Review LPA’s and understand complex waterfall allocations
- Many ad-hoc projects as this function is being built out internally
- 8-12 years of experience in private equity and/or hedge funds
- Prior Big 4 tax experience
- CPA, MST and/or JD experience
About the Firm:
Compensation is very generous. The firm offers excellent benefits including fully paid medical, dental and vision benefits, excellent vacation policy and more.