New York, NY
A prestigious asset management firm with a strong hedge fund division is seeking a high performing professional to help build out their successful tax practice.
- Manage the coordination of compliance
- Planning and strategy for a complex group of hedge funds, including the coordination of all tax filings, yearly tax work with the outsourced accounting firm, interacting with legal when appropriate, etc.
- Preparing schedules
- Consolidating information
- Analysis and filing for different states as well all tax implications of foreign investments
- In addition, this new hire will get involved in the accounting for the funds as well.
- Either directly from a top public accounting or a combination of both public accounting and private tax experience.
- 4-8 years of experience, fast track professional with strong partnership hedge fund tax experience
- BS in Accounting
- CPA is a strong plus
- This individual needs to have strong leadership skills and an outgoing personality, someone who is looking to break away from the pack and enter a fast growth opportunity